Anthrax Tribute Album

octane

Swollen Member
Apr 23, 2004
Cali
this goes along with my other post but i want to compile a 2 15 track dream list of who would do what on a Anthrax Tribute Album, album one new rockers album two old..... such as this is just ideas

New Thrax
Sum 41 - Indians (just because i think i heard there fans)
Korn - Misery Loves Company
Soad - Caught in a mosh
Killswitch - Hy Pro Glo
Old Thrax
Slayer - 1000 points of hate
megadeth - In My World
Kiss - I'm The Man (lol)
priest - Madhouse
this is just a example...

anyways if anybody can think of ideas let me know

cradle of filth - black dahlia (a good paced song for this band and they should definitely be on a tribute album since they are connected to the band through rob)

in flames - nothing (i think the tempo of this song would work well for them and they could give it a good attitude)

metallica - catharsis (i think hetfield could nail the attitude of the vocals well if he kept it old school and didn't sing like he does now)

oh, and i would make SURE to keep korn off it. they would butcher any anthrax song they touched like they did with "one" at the metallica tribute on mtv. did anyone notice that they guy couldn't do the guitar solo or even attempt one? i can't play guitar to save my life, but anyone who is a supposed "professional" musician should at least be able to do one solo. none of these nu-metal bands do guitar solos anymore.

Pantera (if they weren't disbanded)- "Inside Out" Dime's already on it, and when Phil was strong, I bet he could belt it out.

Shadows Fall- "AIR"
Dimmu Borgir- "Who Cares Wins"
Arch Enemy- "Blood"
Satriycon- "What Doesn't Die"
Helmet- "Random Acts of Senseless Violence"

Mariah Carey - I am the Law
Drew Carey - I'm the Man
Harry Carey - Fueled
Harry Carey Jr - Caddy Rock Box
Skip Carey - Aftershock
Hali Berry - Only
Sam Kinison - Finale