Anthrax Wacken 2004

I can be seen in either of those Wacken videos (either this or What Doesn't Die) for a glimpse of a second. Excellent show, Anthrax was the best band that day easily.
I second that there was really too hot...I remember coming home, looking at the mirror and there was peeling skin all over my face...

maybe you were standing in front of the wrong stage Johnnie?:lol:

Jonnie is going to be talking about this Sonisphere festival thing for the rest of his life lol. I think Jonnie needs to get get some trauma counseling. Those huge festival tours are always subject to having a bad sound. Usually bands rent gear travel thousands of miles etc. Obviously Anthrax (with Joey back) have been on fire. The fact they may have had a not so great performance at some Sonisphere festival doesn't mean much other than a one time thing. I saw footage of it and it didn't seem to be all that bad.

But I think until Jonnie gets a bit of trauma counseling its going to be tough to cope for a while :lol:

Wow...full of energy!!
Rob seems to be having a good time during the John & Dan's performance.
Don't see the aggressiveness in the performance with Joey... me & my visual importance.