Anthrax without a singer and tour cancelled?

Oh fuck, this just made my fuckin day! I was soo looking foward to seeing them this saturday in Sonisphere Finland.. Im dissapointed in Anthrax guys..

Im also quite pissed that if they are having a show with John Bush (who happens to be my fav Anthrax vocalist) you do it for the whole fuckin tour, not just big one fuckin show that is suppossed to be 10 better show than rest of the show... I mean howcome UK get that and we dont in Finland? Sucks...

No way... wonder what they will do now! Bet you they get Bush back permanantly...

And yeah, people still care about Anthrax! I've actually been listening to them a lot over the last couple of weeks. Among The Living and Spreading The Disease are both awesome records.

lineupside.jpg

Linkin Park playing over Heaven and Hell... Are you fucking kidding?

Poor Anthrax, Mastodon and Saxon too.

lineupside.jpg

Linkin Park playing over Heaven and Hell... Are you fucking kidding?

Poor Anthrax, Mastodon and Saxon too.

Wait a minute, weren't Machine Head playing?

Oh yeah... I remember now! :lol:

Gutted to hear this, I was waiting for them to do a tour. My mate saw them at Hellfest and said Dan Nelson was ace. Wonder what happened...

For the record I reckon John Bush was the better singer, and they haven't had that many singers. Three in over 20 years isn't much, that's the same as Metallica with bassists.

Yeah but they don't organise festivals by respectability, well, they do SOMETIMES. it's record sales, Limp Bizkit sold bloody millions upon millions, machine head havent. simple. same reason why alice in chains are so low down, they don't have layne anymore and wont be worth that many record sales, new song is damn good though.

Well, speaking from experience, Anthrax with John Bush on vocals is a sight to behold. I'm gutted I'm gonna miss it to be honest.

Yeah John was great man. I guess I like my Anthrax with both John and Joey. Its just different init? But its good!

Bellodonna was good, but Bush was just better. It's like Maiden, there's nothing wrong with Blaze Bailey, but he's just not Bruce Dickenson.

To be fair, I'd never ever want to play below Limp Bizkit. Ever. I don't give a shit how many records they sold in the past, I'd cancel my appearancetoo if I had to play below them t a festival. Robb Flynn obviously felt the same way.