Anthrax

Eagle

Raging Heathen!
Sep 10, 2002
Northern Shores Of The Humber
Visit site
I bought WCFYA today and it's a good piece of metal. So good a piece that I have just bought myself a ticket to see the them next saturday at Bradford Rios. Other bands on the bill include se7en machine and bloodsrteam. Is anyone else going along to this one?

Eagle said:
I bought WCFYA today and it's a good piece of metal. So good a piece that I have just bought myself a ticket to see the them next saturday at Bradford Rios. Other bands on the bill include se7en machine and bloodsrteam. Is anyone else going along to this one?

I may well be there indeed eagle depending on my cash flow situation...plus its also my 24th birthday that day too so that would be kool!

:Smokin::D:headbang:

Eagle said:

You know I'm gonna be there. I might even be giving out some freebies if I can rake some pennies from the band kitty :D

Black Lagoon said:
I'm going to see them on Sunday 9th at Bristol and am well looking forward to it. WCFYA is indeed a great album, not quite as good as Vol 8, but damn good.
We've got Shadows Fall supporting :headbang:

I'll be at the Bristol show - see you there Lagoon!

And FourWayKill supporting !!

After a wait of too many years I finally got to see Anthrax for the first time and they totally kicked arse.

Apparently they've been turned down for the 'Download' festival because the organisers say they are "Not important anymore"

More like they didn't want a situation where "old-boys" Maiden and Anthrax would completely blow away all the whiny shite that's going to be playing at the fest.

Hands up now for Anthrax at Bloodstock04 :headbang:

Met a couple of dodgy-looking people near Rio's toilets though :p

Anthrax put on excellent show to a sold out audience at Bradford, very tight, very loud, with at least one song off all their albums. The only slightly Negative thing was when John Bush stated that they wanted to play the shite download festival. Maybe someone should mention the UK's true metal festival!

The support bands were Se7en Machine (who sounded like a shite nu metal version of sepultura/pantera) and Bloodstream (who I missed)

Saw them in Bristol on Sunday - amazing, packed out the Bierkeller with about 700 maniacs!

Went with the real intention of checking out FourWay Kill who were confirmed for Bloodstock that very night!

Mmmm - AL our thoughts entirely on 2004!

Anthrax...saturday... bradford rios...
drop.gif

Eagle said:
I too got harrased by some strange nutter in a Savatage T shirt drinking a bottle of lucozade! - I wonder who he was? :D

I was going to ask him who he was but my tiny frame was in danger of being swept away by the tide of people flowing into the bar.

How the hell did they cram that many people into Rio's anyway?

BTW - Shame you missed Bloodstream, they were great. Lot better than the other support band IMO

Originally posted by Al {Infobia}
I was going to ask him who he was but my tiny frame was in danger of being swept away by the tide of people flowing into the bar.

How the hell did they cram that many people into Rio's anyway?

BTW - Shame you missed Bloodstream, they were great. Lot better than the other support band IMO

I usually go along once a month and it was the most packed I'd ever seen it. I was thinking to myself if there was a fire here how would I get out?!

Also I wanted to see Bloodstream but the roadworks on the M62 put a stop to that.