Power Quest to Support Helloween

looseunit

LooseUnit
Sep 12, 2002
London
www.power-quest.co.uk
Greetings one and all and welcome to the first update of 2006...and what an update it is!

Power Quest are proud to announce that they will be the special guests of Helloween and we will be playing a 45 minute set at each show.

Saturday February 11th - Bradford Rios
Sunday February 12th - Glasgow QMH

Still waiting to hear exactly what is happening with the London show.

************************************************************************************

Further live news.......

Power Quest and Pagans Mind will be undertaking a co-headline tour between March 27th and March 31st, the week after Progpower UK.

Confirmed dates so far

March 28th - Mr Kyps, Poole (Dorset)

The remaining dates will confirmed ASAP along with another date as well!

Until next time.....the Quest must go on

Awesome!! Congratulations on that!! Try and get the London date too... :D

That's beyond great! Congratulations guys! Congratulazioni! Per che, per che ...

And Steve, on another note, you'll be happy to know that I had my 25:th birthday dinner at the same restaurant where you and I and Anna went. :)

I think it would help if we members e-mail the koko telling them that we want Power Quest to play there supporting Helloween! How frustrating would it be if Bradford and Glasgow got PQ but London didn't! Well it would be for me!!

Got my ticket for the bradford show now. Was trying to decide whether to go or not, this swayed it for me!

Nice one on the email!

I dont blame you guys for being so excited... I'd love more than anything to play with these guys, the next best thing of course is seeing Power Quest as guests, two of my favourite bands in one night? Awesome stuff. That is of course if you play London!

If not, i'll have to find that atlas... wheres Bradford again? ;)

MetalNESS said:
I'm so jealous of anybody who is going to this.

Likewise, bit too short notice! Hopefully will be able to cram in a gig at the end of March...wanna see Destroyer 666 on the 31st so it might be a bit of a squeeze! :oops:

Trust my luck...out of all the days this year which I absolutely have to work (all 3 of them!!!), one is the 11th and the other the 13th. Pity Glasgow is 300 miles away too!!

Sorry won't be able to lend my support for any of these gigs...will catch up with you on the PaganQuest tour and possible PPUK pre-party!!

Also very jealous of those able to attend!!