Power Quest on tour with Freedom Call

Great... got all my travel plans sorted to arrive in Zurich on the evening of the 7th! Really looking forward to this tour now, especially after hearing the awesome new Freedom Call album. It will be nice to some new places in Europe that I have never been to, and playing the shows and meeting the people there will be fantastic :)

Hopefully there will be a little time after our soundchecks for some sightseeing. I think that's the only time of the day we'll be free! Maybe we can hang out with some of the people from this forum if they get to the shows early (hanging out after the shows might not be so easy as we have to pack up the van and drive to hotels, etc).

2SadShadow.png

No :'(

Thank you Powerray! Brilliant! Haven't heard Colin sing since the webcast show in November, great to hear Temple of Fire still in the set!

The band still seems to be ecstatic on stage. That's wonderful, all reports make it sound like you guys had a fucking blast!

Thanks for the vids guys!! Yes, we were having a blast on the stage! Everyone in the band got on really well on this tour, and we had a lot of fun on the road and plenty of laughter so I think you can see that on the stage hehe..

Yes, there was a mix-up with the microphones and somehow they put my mic in front of Gav, and a silent one in front of me! But these things happen, the sound guys did their best even though they were quite new to the job, and ... the quest must go on!!