Power Quest and Freedom Call Part 2 - POSTPONED

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Press Release 28.05.12

POWER QUEST confirmed for Freedom Call – Part 2

Following on from an overwhelmingly successful first leg of the Freedom Call Tour in March this year, Power Quest have been asked back to join the second leg of the "Journey to the Crimson Dawn" tour as special guests.

The dates confirmed are as follows:

16.10.12 FR - Paris @ Le Divian de Monde

17.10.12 FR - Colmar @ Grillen
18.10.22 DE - München @ Backstage 

19.10.12 IT - Mirano (VE) @ Officine Meccaniche Wig Wam Club 

20.10.12 IT - Rozzano (MI) @ The Theatre Live Club 

Steve Williams is enthusiastic: “We are very pleased with being asked to go out with Freedom Call again. We had such a great time in March; the guys are fantastic to be on tour with. And the feedback for PQ was amazing! We are looking forward to be back in France & Italy! We haven’t played there since the 2007 tour with Angra and Firewind. And Munich for the first time, this is going to be killer!”

Maybe with all this hologram technology someone can make a hologram of me so I can virtually meet the band on this tour :lol:

Just back from a band practice weekend, and I can tell you we are all really fired up for this upcoming tour!!! Really great weekend and the new setlist rocks... I'm even getting my speed fix. But I can't reveal anymore... you have to come to the gigs :)

Please note that the Venice show on October 19th has been completely cancelled due to problems with the venue.

Also....Freedom Call are no longer playing the Milan show due to them playing Milan in November with Rhapsody. Their headline appearance is being rescheduled for Spring 2013.

PQ are now headlining the Milan show......and.....if that wasn't enough changes......the Milan venue has changed as well. The show will now take place at the BLUE ROSE SALOON

Life ain't a bowl of cherries sometimes thats for sure

Update from Freedom Call

Hello Callers,

we are very sorry to announce, that the headliner show in Paris on 16.10.2012 got postponed, due to the fact that we're already playingon 09.12.2012 in Paris/La Trabendo as Special Guest during the "Rhapsody Tour". It's not our aim to overflow the audience in Paris with our performances, so we can refresh all our energy to present you a ...great Happy Metal Party next year!!

The new date is: Tuesday, 07.05.2013 F - Paris @ Le Divian du Monde

Your tickets remain valid and we hope you understand this circumstances...and will still make it!

FC have decided to postpone this tour until May 2013, due to their tour with Rhapsody in November which will be visiting the same towns and many more besides.

Apologies to our fans in France, Germany and Italy who were looking forward to seeing us next month. I hope we will see you all in 2013

Ahh that's disappointing for both the fans and the band especially. :(