Press Release March 2nd 2011 - Power Quest on tour with Symphony X

Sheffield show was amazing last night lads, was great to chat with you all after the show, as well as get my Blood Alliance album booklet signed by everyone except Chity, as well as a Drumstick and Setlist during the show!

All songs old and new sounded great, as well as Battle Stations followed by Rising Anew, I really enjoyed Survive, really chuffed you played Better Days and always great to hear Wings of Forever!

Bring on 6th May for the Derby show! :kickass:

Sheffield show was amazing last night lads, was great to chat with you all after the show, as well as get my Blood Alliance album booklet signed by everyone except Chity, as well as a Drumstick and Setlist during the show!

All songs old and new sounded great, as well as Battle Stations followed by Rising Anew, I really enjoyed Survive, really chuffed you played Better Days and always great to hear Wings of Forever!

Bring on 6th May for the Derby show! :kickass:

Yeah dude....great to see you there too man! Chity had to depart early to catch a flight to Sri Lanka but I'm sure you can catch him for the missing sig!

Yeah killer tour, really enjoyed it! Thanks to all the Pq fans who come to the shows it was great to meet most of you, thanks for the support!
Thanks to Paul for taking that photo and making it so big lmao :D

Rightio then, as per Dom's request, pictures of my Glorious Quest items!

300320111639.jpg

Drumstick

300320111637.jpg

Closer view of Drumstick

300320111640.jpg

Drumstick and Setlist together

300320111641.jpg

Closer view of Setlist (although the setlist doesn't say, they also played "Better Days")

300320111642.jpg

Andy Midgley Signature

300320111643.jpg

Gav Owen and Steve Williams' Signatures

300320111644.jpg

Paul Finnie and Rich Smith's Signatures