Power Quest Live shows 2011

Please don't spill drinks on the stage when we play Derby, just pass them up to me and i'll make sure they don't get wasted, lol.

Saw Nile at Redemption in Derby last night and I have to say it's the first gig I've been to where there's been no barrier! It was very bizarre and kinda a cool and unique experience all the same.

I always thought that nowdays having a barrier (bearing in mind it's not the smallest place in the world) for shows was a Mandatory Heath & Safety Requirement? For example, there was blatently plenty of drink spilt near amps last night. If it'd come into enough contact with Wires or Amps, it could've started a fire!

Anyway, would be interesting to see Power Quest with the same setup!

Might have to have a word about this.....don't want any untoward flame related moments!

my ticket for the manchester show came yesterday, can't wait \m/
btw i saw neonfly last november when they opened for freedom call, i thought they were quite good

The European dates are in the process of being re-arranged for May guys.......sorry about that! Should have full details very soon.

No worries :) I got some pocket draining going on in the upcoming few weeks (5 concerts to go to in the span of less than two weeks), so this gives me time to earn some money so I can buy you guys a round of beers after the show in Zaandam :kickass:

So...Hammerfest....

For some reason we are on stage at 13:05 on Stage 2 on Saturday March 19th......not exactly "power metal o'clock" is it?

Not really impressed at playing this early.....and the only upside I can see is that Stage 1 will have no activity at that time.

Hopefully some people will turn up.....if not it can be a dress rehearsal for the Symphony X Tour

Just coordinate with the guys from Suspyre :p I promised them I'd come over to new york for their release party. They haven't set a date yet, as they're still recording, but that is going to be my only vacation this year :p Please don't come play here when I'm gone! :p

I'm deliriously happy because I just managed to secure time off from work and book a flight so I can come see Power Quest at the Glasgow gig :D Funny I grumbled at a German date 278km away but I'm more than happy to fly 1074km :lol: