"Tour of Illusion" December 2008

Our living room has 3 sofas? =D

Hmmz....tempting :D.....where abouts are you compared to Piccadilly Train Station? Thats where my train would arrive/depart from...if the national rail website would work I could check prices and see if it's worth it. Hopefully it'll be up soon, or I'll check at the train station tommorrow. :D

Temporarily reserve me a sofa please :p

Thanks
Kieran

Hmmz....tempting :D.....where abouts are you compared to Piccadilly Train Station? Thats where my train would arrive/depart from...if the national rail website would work I could check prices and see if it's worth it. Hopefully it'll be up soon, or I'll check at the train station tommorrow. :D

Temporarily reserve me a sofa please :p

Thanks
Kieran

I'm about a 5minute walk from piccadilly... as in my nearest supermarket is in the train station =D This is in turn 5minutes walk/stagger from Satan's. So it'd be useful if trains aren't a zillion pounds i guess

Sorcerer's Spell sadly cannot make it sooo we edited it a bit
Poster1jpeg.jpg

Neonfly confirmed as second support for Manchester and tickets put up for sale through websites as well as me... poster updated as a result
Poster2jpeg-1.jpg

Hurrah!

looking to go to london and southampton but need to sort a couple of things, one of those being a ticket for both

in case of london, does anyone know where I can safely park a car. Will be coming from Bath area (therefore most likely along M4) and would prefer to avoid London itself, but don't mind tubing into the gig area

for southampton, just need somewhere to park the car near the venue (although would prefer it to be free parking)

Hai!

I'm gonna be at Colchester, I go to the Twist regulary and its great to see a known band i've been a fan of for a few years playing down the road! I'm gonna try and get it known as possible to support you guys.. the Twist isn't known for its promotion, or people in Colchester are just lazy... argh makes me angry..

I'll be there and say Hi!