Press Release March 2nd 2011 - Power Quest on tour with Symphony X

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Press Release 02.03.2011

POWER QUEST to support SYMPHONY X in March

We are pleased to announce that POWER QUEST were selected as support for North America's progressive metal masters SYMPHONY X on the UK leg of their extended European Tour.

The following dates are confirmed:
• Mar 22nd - London - Scala
• Mar 23rd - Wolverhampton - The Robin 2
• Mar 24th - Sheffield - Corporation

These shows will premiere the new material of “Blood Alliance”, which will be released in Europe from 23rd March and in the US/Canada on 5th April.

For a preview, POWER QUEST released a full album teaser, which can be found here:

Blood Alliance tour schedule:

Festivals
• March 19th - Hammerfest III, Prestatyn, Noth Wales
• May 29th - June 8th - Hard Rock Hell Roadtrip, Ibiza
• August 13th - Bloodstock Open Air, Derby, UK

PQ supporting Symphony X UK 2011
• Mar 22nd - London - Scala
• Mar 23rd - Wolverhampton -The Robin 2
• Mar 24th - Sheffield - Corporation

PQ Headline shows - Blood Alliance Tour 2011
• May 5th - London - Purple Turtle
• May 6th - Derby - Redemption Club
• May 7th - Manchester - Satan's Hollow
• May 8th - Glasgow - Classic Grand

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome news, guys! I really wish this carried over to the US - have a good time for us Americans, guys :D

That is shit hot news! Congratulations guys I bet you're all stoked to play with those fellas - they are some talented SOBs!

Also double congrats to whoever smoothed out the creases in that deal (Steve I'm raising a Jaig at you ;) ), that's a doozy which'll bring PQ to a great audience they deserve!

Awesome news Steve, cheers on the tour spot with SX! :)

I agree with Michael too, would be nice to see this migrated over the pond. :)

May 19, 2011 Steve. 5/19/11 you guys should be in Atlanta playing at Masquerade. In Heaven. Dude - it would be... epic. Come on over - I'll brew some PowerQuest Porter anyway.

Symphony X... hell yes! This is gonna be a great tour, hope to see as many of you UK fans out there as possible

I got really excited when I saw this announcement had the words "Power Quest", "Symphony X", and "North America" but alas. Congrats still!

Wish i could come to the UK:(

You guys really need to come to Sweden:)

Anyways gratz on the news!

I bought a ticket just for you guys Steve. I am not a huge Sym X fan to be honest though I've seen them once before at the Astoria before they knocked it down. Only thing is Ticketweb haven't sent it to me yet the so and so's! Still it should come this week some time. Also got the Purple Turtle ticket in the same batch. I think this will be my 3rd and 4th time seeing you guys. I saw you at the Underworld with Labyrinth if I'm not wrong and once before which my memory lets me down as to location, possibly Underworld again. Steve will there be a 3rd band with Sym X or not? I hope not so that PQ can get to play an hour hopefully! I want to see how Chity will sing the old songs with all those high notes and that. We'll see!