ANTHRAX's SCOTT IAN: 'I Like My Butt Better Than My Boobs'

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
ANTHRAX guitarist Scott Ian recently took part in the "Loveline High Five", a rapid-fire interview in which he provided off-the-cuff responses to questions that run the gamut from celebrity crushes to posing for Playgirl. Check out the clip below.On his first celebrity crush:Ian: "[Laughs] My first celebrity crush, that goes way back to the '70s and it was actually Kristy McNichol [the popular teen star of the 1970s and 1980s, who, in Janaury 2012, came out as lesbian]. I didn't know that she was gay."On the best thing about being Scott Ian:Ian: "I'm happy. I'm a happy guy, I guess."Boobs or butts:Ian: "Can you have both? I have to say I like my butt better than my boobs."On what his first decree would be, if he was king of the world: Ian: "Ah, man… There's so many things. What would be my first decree? I would abolish all political parties. 'Cause I'd be king and I'd be able to do that."Ian's autobiography, "I'm The Man: The Story Of That Guy From Anthrax", was released on October 14, 2014 via Da Capo Press, a member of the Perseus Books Group.Released on November 13, 2014 via Megaforce Records, Ian's "Swearing Words In Glasgow" DVD is a full performance recording, filmed towards the end of his "Swearing Words" tour in Glasgow, Scotland, and was funded by a wildly popular PledgeMusic campaign, which surpassed its goal with the help of gracious and dedicated fans.

More...