Anti-War protests broke out today in Alaska

PFC. Punishment

New Metal Member
Jul 7, 2005
Alaska
I was coming back to Ft. Wainwright to after being released for the day and noticed a bunch of people standing at the intersection just before the entrance gate protesting. I was confused at first about what to think, but after thinking for a little while I realized that these people have good intentions but are misdirected. As soldiers we appreciate the publics support but standing in front of an base gate with the signs they had is disruptive. I'm not saying they're wrong for doing it, I'm just giving an opinion. I'm just saying that a sign that says "We support you" or "Come home safe" is better than seeing signs like"Bush Lied, So Soldiers Die" or "Blood for Oil" because no matter what the fucking signs says were going regardless.

I wouldn't say they are misdirected...to me, they represent part of an ideology that wants to destroy this country from within. Throughout the years, the people who hate this country have been faced with utter failure in their efforts. They got smarter, though...and figured out that they can change us by using our own laws and mores against us...Political Correctness is only the start.

PFC. Punishment said:
I was coming back to Ft. Wainwright to after being released for the day and noticed a bunch of people standing at the intersection just before the entrance gate protesting. I was confused at first about what to think, but after thinking for a little while I realized that these people have good intentions but are misdirected. As soldiers we appreciate the publics support but standing in front of an base gate with the signs they had is disruptive. I'm not saying they're wrong for doing it, I'm just giving an opinion. I'm just saying that a sign that says "We support you" or "Come home safe" is better than seeing signs like"Bush Lied, So Soldiers Die" or "Blood for Oil" because no matter what the fucking signs says were going regardless.

Just Remember PFC. There are a lot more of us-people who support our military and the President- than these anti-war types. I know we are not as vocal about it, which we should be to counter their crap ideology. However, we are out here and do recognize your hard work. AND more importantly, APPRECIATE IT! Our boys and girls are doing one HELL OF A FUCKING JOB and we are proud and thankful for it :worship:

Dr Demented said:
I wouldn't say they are misdirected...to me, they represent part of an ideology that wants to destroy this country from within. Throughout the years, the people who hate this country have been faced with utter failure in their efforts. They got smarter, though...and figured out that they can change us by using our own laws and mores against us...Political Correctness is only the start.

One of my instructors who is a democrat said that either way you look at it that the left and the right are both mutually falling apart and are spewing very inflammotory dialogue and no one sits down and listens anymore.

Heavymetalzombie666 said:
One of my instructors who is a democrat said that either way you look at it that the left and the right are both mutually falling apart and are spewing very inflammotory dialogue and no one sits down and listens anymore.

This is very true. Both sides are getting more and more vicious, although it seems like the voices of the left are more shrill these days...more robotic. They have no center anymore, and now are just desperate to get attention any way they can, even if their subject matter has no relevence.

I was discussing this same thing on another board...BOTH dums and pubs are only interested in keeping these things: POWER & CONTROL.

No matter who you vote for, no matter what he or she says they believe...they will be corrupted by the system eventually...or will not survive long enough to make any difference.

Me I don't like Bush but I support the war on terrorism. For better or worse he is my president.. I support him even though I disagree with him. If we could just rid ourselves of the electorial college for the next election

Heavymetalzombie666 said:

Your instructor is a bolshevik zombie Goebbels-wannabe who spews the DNC shouting points like a crackly short-circuited loudspeaker at the county fair!

I'm getting tired of the latest "All politicians are--" slogan the leftist criminals use whever their side commits yet another outrage against the voters.

"All politicians are corrupt" was what the libs were lamenting as 30 independent counsels were levied against Clinton's cronies.

"All politicians say dumb things" is what we hear every time Chuck "Gotti ain't got shit on me" Schumer opens that gutter he calls a mouth.

"All politicians obstruct the other party" is what is sung like an anthem every time that fuckin asshole Hairy Reid tries to commit revenge against Bush for having more living citizens vote for him than for Corpse Kerry.

It's bullshit. The only shrillness on our side of the fence is right in this forum. The rest of the GOP and libertarians try to maintain civility in the vain hope the enemies will shame themselves into better behaviour. Well, there's no shame left, there's only demagoguery!

So tell him I said, "End the propaganda newsreel, you stupid walking talking NYC garbage can!"

Jurched

My instructor had a point. Just because he is a democrat don't mean he shares people's views on the left 100%

Bullshit! Your instructor was deflecting criticism of his bolshevik bedfellows in the usual smarmy, sticky, warm and gooey middle-of-the-road indecisive hippy way.

Damn, those low-level self-righteous so-called intellectuals are stomach-turning, aren't they!

Jurched

Jurched said:
Bullshit! Your instructor was deflecting criticism of his bolshevik bedfellows in the usual smarmy, sticky, warm and gooey middle-of-the-road indecisive hippy way.

Damn, those low-level self-righteous so-called intellectuals are stomach-turning, aren't they!

Jurched

Kid, you are the fucking best!!!
As much as I enjoy owning lord galvatron (aka Predaphile) in the other threads.
I like reading your posts actually better than verbally beating down that nitwit!!

T_man357 said:
Kid, you are the fucking best!!!
As much as I enjoy owning lord galvatron (aka Predaphile) in the other threads. I like reading your posts actually better than verbally beating down that nitwit!!

T-Man, I gotch yer back, bro! Any fool step in your path, and we're smokin him!

Oh, I've been meaning to ask, How long has this Predaking caughtinazone Caribou-fucka been haunting you and others around this forum?

Jurched

Jurched said:
T-Man, I gotch yer back, bro! Any fool step in your path, and we're smokin him!

Oh, I've been meaning to ask, How long has this Predaking caughtinazone Caribou-fucka been haunting you and others around this forum?

Jurched
Thanks Jurched....It's good to know that a smart mother fucker like you has my back.Makes dealing with people who think they're smart but really aren't that much easier.

Lord Galvatron was a loser who pissed Billy off (And alot of other people) and eventually got thrown off the board, Then crawled under the fence as Predaking (Which he openly admits!!) and came back to start shit....So now me and Hawng are owning this sissy right off the board and I'm just hoping that because he looks so pathetic and weak with his posts that board members aren't feeling sorry for this loser...He has truly brought the onslaught of harrassment on himself and I won't stop owning this fag till I'm good and ready...And since I don't like him, It's going to be awhile!!

I got this off his public info.....
Birthday:
February 10th, 1978
Biography:
I am billy milano's master. The fat bitch must bow down to me 5 times a day or I become angry.
Interests:
Kicking your ass, Pwning billy milano.
Former law enforcement officer and current air force security forces.

Tell me this bullshit doesn't scream "Internet Toughguy!!"
"kicking your ass?? Air Force Security??"
Try pathetic loser who just can't seem to get out of Moms basement!!