Anti-charity

Certainly, whores, addicts and the like are generally entirely worthless, but they're not excessively counter-productive like some of the groups speed mentioned.

ænimated said:
AIDS is more is less mother natures way of saying 'it's time to go'.

No it's not

Really now thinking about it, AIDS is a great disease. The key demographics are:
- Africans
- Heroin Addicts
- Whores
- Homosexuals

All of which are useless or destructive to society and nature!

I <3 Earth

Take a look at the words I put in bold. I would like you to make a convincing case for why exactly those two groups are "destructive to society and nature!" I wouldn't really dispute your choice of heroin addicts and whores but then again I wouldn't say that those two types of phenomena are necessarily the cause of anything (in a sense they are). But rather, I think they're symptomatic of the state of society.

Demiurge said:
Well, aside from africans(and not necessarily homos, either), those people are woefully inadequate when it comes to self-control. Basically, they are degenerates because their character sucks. People who give in to lust without so much as the consideration to put a condom on are deficient. Likewise, needle-sharing junkies.

Self-control, to me, is one of the most important attributes. A person must be able to channel passions. Slaves to vices of excess I hold in low regard.

yes, exactly Demiurge, this is why such people are entirely harmless. They generally only harm themselves, or like-minded individuals, not others. Of course there are indirect harms like healthcare, international aid, etc; but anyway.