Antimatter and Greg le Millionaire

cedarbreed

Don't mean nothin'
Dec 9, 2001
A Nation on Fire
10.30 P.M, channel 1, French TV. Greg le Millionaire is about to choose his bride between the two finalist girls of this Real TV programm. The background music is Antimatter ' Holocaust', it doen't come from my PC's speakers but from the TV yeah ... sad but true ... Greg le Millionaire likes Antimatter !

more info : http://www.tf1.fr/matele/emissions/greg/

Sotaa Saatana Sotaa. Helppohan se on tuota kirjoitella mokomaa ranskaa saatana. Ketä niinku vittu kiinnosta teiän jonninjoutavat höpinät. Meitsi on jo miljonääri mut ette saa penniikään apinat, like. Cheers!

Morpheus said:
did he shag you then? ;) love is the only language everyone understands...... like.... you know....love and.....peace ;)

Well, we went for a drink and all, and he came up with the question eventually, but I said, No way man, you've got a fucking ugly nose.

Darn i heard it as well i first thought the hi fi player was playing the cd by some kind of wonder hehe it was cool to hear it on tv anyhoo :)

['tain on est entrain de tous se faire griller à mater des emissions à la con là n'empeche]

Light said:
UFO's don't have noses
Yeah. It's usual among Eastern Europians to think that Unidentified Flying Objects have noses. But they believed in Communism so that proves avything. But that was rude. Sorry.

Alien is the key word

To hell with UFO's, their allegedly non-existing noses, Eastern Europe (though I've pointed out many times it's Central fucking Europe, anyway, you guys will never ever be able to understand it, way beyond your comprehensive abilities :p ), my UFO had a fucking big nose, period.

But my true companies are Identifiable Flying Creatures anyway.

I'm riding the Pegasus down to Rio
And to Tokyo and to Rome
East or West
Or South or North
It's all the same
Just let out the steam
When the display shows you are full

No, angels.

a26.jpg

You can see angels have no genitals. That's the fine arrangement of things. They're not distracted from their daily duty by any low instincts.