Antimatter Forum Compilation Version 2.0

Hm, pray don't take offence but do you really enjoy listening to such a compilation? There are like three songs that have memorable tunes or moments -- the Empyrium one with nice guitars, the Hooverphonic one with really cool vocals and that ominous crazy Sabres of Paradise, brrr. But some of them I couldn't even tell apart. At least the first compilation had that Tool song and High Hopes, and was more interesting on the whole. Of course you can get most of those songs anywhere, but ffs, if you got that fucking six megs why didn't you choose a song of yours that really kicks ass? This is, sadly enough, simply boring, sorry. I don't think it's much of my stuff, where's rock and roll??? I'm getting sick of all this whining music and bim-bam noises, "wrouagh, waouahh, hooowahhahou, liiiiife *tin-tin-tin* on my baaack but whereeeiiagh liiiiife *tin-tan-tan-tin* blaaaack oooouagh taaasste the tiiip of myyaough *tss-tss-bang-tss* touuungge or liiiiouttle fiiiingeeargh aaand thhheeen *tin-tin-bang-tss* but ooooooh no, wwwaiiiit I muuust get it baaack".

KICK IT, this is my kinda love, what with this sad skinny electronic pop youth? Ehh, they can't even cut their wrist properly or cry out their lungs in despair.

(I'm definitely getting old, sorry, but there's not much life in this thingy.)

Thanks everybody for hosting, sharing and so forth. :) I actually enjoy most of the compilation, although some songs really aren't that memorable.

That Hooverphonic track on the other hand blew me away. :worship: If this song is any indication for how their albums sound, I will shove a shitload of money up the asses of some music industry managers in the near future. Thanks, Cerulean. :)

Off to buy some rubber gloves now.

P.S. Keren Ann is boss as well.

siderea said:
youve a point dhatura, but that buselik is superbe, ive no clue what painfull things are handled in there but i love it. exotic.
thats my track, its about love(surprise) in a kind of sufi way, for me its simply the best piece of music written by a Turks. Peter Murphy from Bauhaus made a cover of it but i never heard it.

hmm, weird, i though i just posted here. Well, i'm listening to the comp now. first three songs are quite ok! And the Hooverphonic one is pretty ok too.
Lets get on with the next ones....