antimatter language sites

opethpainter

the psychedelic servant
Jan 20, 2002
italy
jump.to
i was touring around them today, and i saw that just the polish and the italian ones are updated to june\july 2005... also the spanish + english version of the polish webmaster are down...

wake up guys!!!

btw i think i'll renew the layout for my antimatter website since the new album is out.

also, i would ask mick & duncan if they can send me a pair of good resolution pictures of the new artwork to be used for the new layout ;)

if you can, use this e-mail address: eugenio.crippa@gmail.com

i'm listening to the new album... can't stop looping "the weight of the world" :D

yeah, i've got a slight problem at the moment to keep it up to date. In fact, i'm not the problem. I wanted to update it for weeks now. I hope i can set everything in terms the next days.

I don't have much time to spend on updating my site + I'm honestly not very motivated anymore. People who want Antimatter news will go to .tk obviously, not to users.pandora.be
If anyone cares to adopt it, that can be done though.

polish site is updated when i learn about any news

english version of polish site has been put down as there was 2 english sites at that time, now there's one .tk, but it is enough i think.

spanish version is offline due to reasons similar to Cerulean's. it's better for spanish people to visit official english one than not always up-to-date spanish one.