Antimatter live report/ITW/CD reviews

cedarbreed

Don't mean nothin'
Dec 9, 2001
A Nation on Fire
Right,

The Paris live report is online, it still lacks the pics but they'll be coming very soon.
Lights Out review is done but not yet online.
ITW with Duncan + K13 review are coming very soon.

www.metalchroniques.fr.st

WARNING : It's in French, but i know many of you can read French. If too many of you can't and ask for it, I'll make a translation in English.

I'll keep you informed when everything is online

:( you're over-working me :( , I'll make a translation of all the stuff but it's gonna take a while. I'll post in this thread to warn you when it's ready !

www.metalchroniques.fr.st

live report section for the Paris gig
Photos section for the pics of the gig
Chroniques section for a Lights Out review

It's still all in French, but as soon as we have the K13review and the Dunc ITW I'll make a global translation !

cheers

i read it through Babelfish at altavista..
"Like an impression of already-considering in this rainy Wednesday in the atypical lanes of the district of Maubert-Reciprocity. Nine months ago hardly, I were at the same place, with the same people to go to attend the same concert? That D' Antimatter, groups of Duncan Patterson (ex-Anathema) and Mick Moss. I was far from doubting to me there at this time that this concert was going to be for me a reference of the year 2002 to see even a reference very short, at least as regards concerts non-metal. .."
understandable anyway

Dora said:
i read it through Babelfish at altavista..
"Like an impression of already-considering in this rainy Wednesday in the atypical lanes of the district of Maubert-Reciprocity. Nine months ago hardly, I were at the same place, with the same people to go to attend the same concert? That D' Antimatter, groups of Duncan Patterson (ex-Anathema) and Mick Moss. I was far from doubting to me there at this time that this concert was going to be for me a reference of the year 2002 to see even a reference very short, at least as regards concerts non-metal. .."
understandable anyway

Understandable beginning but some funny nonsense too :lol:

cedarbreed id love a translation for my site, im doing a huge (yes huge ooh) page covering our tours for this year starting way back in seattle and ending in estonia so a translation would be fantartrertretretre

Mick Moss said:
cedarbreed id love a translation for my site, im doing a huge (yes huge ooh) page covering our tours for this year starting way back in seattle and ending in estonia so a translation would be fantartrertretretre

i'll ( try to ) translate all, promised; But it'll take time, Silvere is drowning me with CD's to review :grin :Spin