Antimatter - Over Your Shoulder & Flowers [acoustic]

changso

Neverending dreamer...
Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
How cool are these 2 songs! Even though I like the originals better, I think Danny did a pretty good job with the acoustic passages.

Duncan Patterson and Mike Moss are both artists of great talent!
If you're reading this thread guys, I would like to thank you for making such wonderful music.

- Charles

* Still waiting for Lights Out to be release in my local HMV

changso said:
How cool are these 2 songs! Even though I like the originals better, I think Danny did a pretty good job with the acoustic passages.
If you're reading this thread guys, I would like to thank you for making such wonderful music.

the last part almost made me cry :cry:

you are right man, antimatter's acoustic sets kicks mayor ass!!! you can hear them 100 times and dont get bored, right now am gonna listen the bonus saviour tracks

:yell:

John Carvajal said:
the last part almost made me cry !:cry:

you are right man, antimatter's acoustic sets kicks mayor ass!!! you can hear them 100 times and dont get bored, right now am gonna listen the bonus saviour tracks

:yell:
Very true, those songs never worn out, at least to me.

changso said:

- Charles

* Still waiting for Lights Out to be release in my local HMV
wheres your local HMV?

Strangelight said:
You could ask in there if they will order it, as The End Records stocks Canada like.
Well, I place an order 4 months ago and the package hasn't arrived yet. Btw, have you listened to the thing yet? Any good? How is it compared to Savior?

hmm, that brings the question: how many copies the strangelight recs pressing consisted of? is it a limited run or will there be a repressing if rest is sold out/traded?