Antimatter review on SonicDeath

yeah, and you forgot to mention Motorhead too cause the guy who lent one of the mics they use to record demos went to a Motorhead gig when he was 8.

Originally posted by Hellion
Didn't one of the members of Antimatter used to be in Cradle of Filth?

Ehhhh.... No. Les (anathema-keyboards) played for a while with Filth. Not Dunc or Mick.

To moody - I think you missed the point completely. The Related Artists list is a list of any related artists by member not sound. If none of the members were in Cradle then fine it's a simple error, but is Les not a member of the band?

Les used to be in COF, and now is in Anathema. Just because Les now plays in the band that Dunc used to play in way before him do you mention them as related artists?
About these 'related artists' things - I think it would be useful to mention bands that maybe have a similar style, to provide some information about acts that one might be interested in if s/he likes a particular band -but this 'we mention this band because the vocalist used to be together with the drummer's sister who's now in band X whose former bass guistarist used to be the keyboard player for band Y' - hmmm
:confused:

but never mind;)

edit: ... oh, I forgot - you didn't mention Martin who used to be in MDB, then played in Anathema and now is on COF; then we have the guy we all like who used to be in Anathema and now also palys with COF; then there's Darren with another band; aaaaaand there's Shaun who used to be in Anathema and now plays with MDB - that closes the circle, I guess.... how did LEs call it? CRADLE OF MY DYING ANATHEMA :lol:

@ Hellion - hey, there was no criticism in there - these related artists sections are something that 'I personally find more appropriate when it comes to musically related bands, just a personal preference on my side, no criticism
... and this thing about the change of band members - why do you take it so seriously? Nobody criticised you or anything, we just mentioned it - take it easy :) Everyone who writes reviews makes mistakes, how should anybody know who played when in what band...? Try to laugh about it, there are only nice people on this forum so it wasn't meant negatively
Cheerz, dude ! :)

Don't worry, I just take my site very seriously! If you spent as much time working on it as I do I'm sure ytou would too! If there is a mistake on my site, I'm happy to be told, and even eager to correct it - thats all!

On a more positive note, after reading my fellow reviewers review I got hold of the album and its fucking good.

Nice one! People I give a listen to them mostly reacting positively too, it's quite catchy and those dark tunes make them so damn special. Hail!

:) He worked with them on Eternal and had been toring with them since Silent Enigma, and since AFDTE he's a permanent member - but that's just what he told me in an interview, he might have said something else somewhere else ... :eek: :D :lol:

OK, so Les was only a guest appearance - with a website lacking in any decent form of biography, it was simply an error on my part. Nothing to make a huge fuss over.

Unfortunatley, Les didnt play on Saviour. He played a bassline on a track that we didnt have time to finish:cry: He did, however, lend us a keyboard and also lent us the money for the recording when the mighty Icon Records left us in the shit with a studio bill:mad: Also, he let me stay in his house for a couple of months and fed me vegetables and booze when I was penniless cos some gobshites had ripped me off:mad: :mad: :mad:

All hail Les:worship: