Antithesis - Dying for life

RETIREDTrapped

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2001
MAN this cd is awesome. I just got it today.

I've plugged them here before, but i only got the full cd today (for $15 :evil: ), and man does it rule.

The vocals at times actually remind me of Skid Row :lol: Aside from that, this band has one of the most amazing lead guitarists i have ever heard, Paul Kanjicija, his solos are amazing... The drummer is awesome, although he doesn't seem like a metal drummer, he seems more schooled in jazz or something like that.

8/10 for this... amazing album.

I also got a Danzig dvd, and the dimmu borgir DVD, they both rule... You should pick up the danzig dvd ledmag, this one rules... :headbang:

Dimmu are getting higher and higher on my ladder of respect. I absolutely hated them two years ago, and now they are probably one of my favourite bands...

Trapped said:
Dimmu are getting higher and higher on my ladder of respect. I absolutely hated them two years ago, and now they are probably one of my favourite bands...
does this mean you sampled some DCA tracks?
-neal

I ordered DCA over the net the other day... it should get here in a couple of weeks...

NOGA! You bad bad girl! Get puritanical euphoric misanthropia NOW NOW... it's awesome :eek:

I picked up the antithesis cd in a record market over here... it's brand new, so i don't know if someone bought it on a whim and didn't like it, or wether the store actually ordered it from somewhere... it was CHEAP :eek: That's good :D