Anvil! The Story Of Anvil

Forged In Fire and Metal on Metal are required in any respectable metal music collection. I have yet to see the movie though. I have Get Thrashed on order from Amazon though and can't wait until it arrives!

Haven't seen it yet. But, New England Metal and Hardcore Festival this year is having a pre-party the day before the festival proper with a screening of this, plus an Anvil performance at the end of the night. The festival lineup itself sucks, but the pre-party is only $15, which is fair to see Anvil I'd say.

Forged In Fire and Metal on Metal are required in any respectable metal music collection. I have yet to see the movie though. I have Get Thrashed on order from Amazon though and can't wait until it arrives!

I need to order "Get Thrashed" as well, Blockbuster had two of 'em but the jackasses who rented them failed to bring them back, both copies! Should be worth adding to the collection...

Haven't seen it yet. But, New England Metal and Hardcore Festival this year is having a pre-party the day before the festival proper with a screening of this, plus an Anvil performance at the end of the night. The festival lineup itself sucks, but the pre-party is only $15, which is fair to see Anvil I'd say.

Speak for yourself. The festival is in the their second decade, may not be your cup of tea, but the lineup keeps to its roots.:headbang: Many bands on the bill that put on a great performance. Bands im looking forward to: The HAUNTED, ANVIL, CHILDREN OF BODOM, NAPALM DEATH, SUFFOCATION, SHAI HALUD...:headbang:

Shai-Hulud?
I'd be inclined to bring extra thumpers.
(And why the hell isn't Sayyadina opening for them or something?)
:)
</Dune>

The band listed for NEHMF that caught my interest was Abigail Williams. I'm really enjoying their stuff, and judging from the calls I got this past weekend after playing them on the air, some other listeners did too.

But meanwhile, back in the world of Anvil......

Shai-Hulud?
I'd be inclined to bring extra thumpers.
(And why the hell isn't Sayyadina opening for them or something?)
:)
</Dune>

The band listed for NEHMF that caught my interest was Abigail Williams. I'm really enjoying their stuff, and judging from the calls I got this past weekend after playing them on the air, some other listeners did too.

Yeah and Abigail Williams is that much greater of a band name. :lol: