any Aghora fans?

U

Unregistered

just curious, but this band i've been listening to for the past couple of months has really found a home with me. I can just listen to this album for hours on end. Its got some great music, also has Sean Malone and Sean Reinart from Cynic. Good shit, clean fem vox. Nice guitarwork.
Curious if anyone can recommend me some bands who have a somewhat similar flavor. It feels a bit more jazz than metal (and feels like it also carries an eastern influence aswell), which is kinda what i'm looking for. But it still retains some aggression throughout the album.

Yup, i'm familiar with the band.
I have my moments to get into this band.
But it bores me after some time.
This is a band i must hear so once in a blue moon, then they
keep interesting me.
I think they're from Florida.
I believe Jason Rullo even did audition for this band but eventually Reinert got the job.
They have another drummer now but i don't know his name.
And oo!!! Danishta's vocals are cool..she has a nice voice to listen too.
But i'm not really a fan of the band, i just like them.

-x-
Iris

I don't like them, not the kind of music I like to listen (I prefer Frank Sinatra at the moment. :D ). the thing is that everybody admires the lady's vox but I don't like it at all, she might sing like an angel, but then it really is only angelic, as the voice is too soft, as if she doesn't have strength in the voice. clear male vocal would be better.... though, that's only a thought, and I don't like them anyway. what Iris wrote, they become boring after listening, if only for awhile...