Any Anthrax fans seeing the band in Hartford?

fathoms

New Metal Member
Dec 21, 2005
I'm a journalist with the Norwich Bulletin looking to get a fan's voice in a piece I'm doing on Anthrax when they come around on Jan. 5. I'll be interviewing Ian on Dec. 26, and I want a LOCAL fan voice to go along with it. It's a feature preview for our Go! section, set to run the Thursday before the concert.

When I say local, I can stretch it a bit (RI is a possibility, for example), but it really should be central or SE CT. Deadline is Dec. 30. Anybody interested, respond to this thread or e-mail me at: fathoms77@hotmail.com

Thanks! :)

lespaulbass666 said:
well i'm from mass, but i'm not going back to the webster theatre. that place sucks ass! and what a shitty neighborhood it's in too.

That's too bad, because Ian said he's had some "great shows" there in the past. He also made mention of the fact - as I'm sure you already know - that this reunion tour is the last time the "classic Anthrax incarnation" will be seen live on stage.

Btw, if anyone else is still reading, you don't even have to be going to the concert at this point. If you're just a huge Anthrax fan, have seen them live in the past, and are somewhat local, I'd love to talk to you.

I can't imagine being a fan of the band and not wanting to see them, no matter what venue they're in. I live in Orlando and there are no dates scheduled around here, it's killing me cause I want to see the reunion tour so bad, even though I prefer Bush big time. Wish they would play here, I wouldn't miss it for anything. Yes the Magic suck, just stop it already