any artists in the building?

Babykabob

Jake-RTM
Nov 22, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
myspace.com
Death Metal logo shirts
We(Madison Amplifiers) are wanting a death metal style Madison logo utilizing the sword and possibly some gore but with some class and quality. Please submit your design to tech@madisonamps.com.

"Ok so here is the idea, and I want to see if someone can help me build on it and make it come to life. You have a guy, muscles and all that hanging out with his arms in the air, head pointing up and starting to go to his knees like he is being tortured from above. Above him is the Madison sword logo but redone with some nastiness to it. The sword is about a 1/4 the way into his chest stabbing him downward into the top of his chest like it's going to come out his ass or something. Of course you have blood and stuff going on. Now on each side of him is a full Madison guitar stack that is drawn sort of comical like it's just blazing serious sound. That sound is ripping his flesh right off his body but not all of his flesh, it's just starting to rip his skin off. Of course you have blood there as well. This will be done on a 4 color press so keep that in mind. You know how these things go, it needs to be totally professional. Not to comical and real looking with good aspect ratios. If we choose yours, you'll get a 10% royalty for every product sold with that drawing on it and we plan to push it everywhere. Now a killer slogan on the back of the shirts that goes with this picture would be cool as well but that is something maybe I or someone else can come up with. It would be cool if the guy was GW Bush or the pope or some asshead boy band dude or 50 cent or something but lets just make it a regular dude."

Hoodies
Long sleeve
Short sleeve
Baby dolls
Hats
Stickers
Banners
Artist to get 10% royalties from the sales of each piece