Any band that no one hates in here?

That doesn't look bizarre and self-contradictory to anyone else, does it?
Huh? I just stated that I think Opeth sucks because someone suggested Opeth as a band that everyone likes. Then I got insulted. Whats the problem? :)

Edit:
Here is something for the Ace of Base fans, too bad I couldn't find a larger pic (that is actually a propressed CD).
uffepuffe2qw8.jpg

right but the way you phrased it made it sound like "Arguing about OPINIONS? How ridiculous!"

I see what you're saying, though- how can someone argue that your opinion is different than what it is? I'm not sure if anyone was trying to do that, though, I think they were just knocking you 'cause they like Opeth.

Well I said it because he said "I'm not going to bother putting up an argument" which imo sounded kinda silly, like he could argue objectively the fact that I don't like Opeth.

Well I said it because he said "I'm not going to bother putting up an argument" which imo sounded kinda silly, like he could argue objectively the fact that I don't like Opeth.

I like a few of Opeth's songs, but now I just think they are boring. I saw them in concert, and it was the most boring show ever...I don't think any of them moved the entire time.

Totally respect their skills, and I'd rather listen to them over radio crap, but I don't go out of my way to listen to them at all.

I'll admit to liking a few tracks off of Chaosphere but thats about all. They are one of the few bands that use the same formula throughout their career and beat it to the ground. Minimal variation, chugga chugga, and most of their songs give me a headache tbh.

Ditto to that.

What about...:

The Crown
Bloodbath
Carcass

Guess those three are not so hated in here?

I hate all metal bands with a vengeance except Throwdown, and I'm sure someone here hates Throwdown, so we can close this thread now.

I'll admit to liking a few tracks off of Chaosphere but thats about all. They are one of the few bands that use the same formula throughout their career and beat it to the ground. Minimal variation, chugga chugga, and most of their songs give me a headache tbh.

Nah. Listen to Destroy Erase Improve, then listen to I or Catch 33 and tell me they sound like the same formula. They have a core sound, granted, but their music has evolved over the course of their discography.

I guess. but I don't find anything remotely gay about disliking Maiden. UP THE PUNX!!

Maiden were originally heavily influenced by punk. And not liking Maiden is gay simply because they own too fucking much. And they definitely have something for everyone.