Any Black Label Society fans here?

Mar 13, 2006
Tacoma WA
I love Zakk Wylde, I think his ethic and outlook on music are what it should be, and he has a new album out tomorrow. Just wondering if there are any other Black Label fans on this forum, I never hear them discussed.

heh uhh.

Used to be a bigger fan. but something about the band lately is just grating on my nerves for some reason. I cant put my finger on it.

Good musician, no doubt bout that, but some of the music is getting repetitive to me, and I am totally burned out on the whole ozzy thing, and only reminds me...my 2 cents...

So you're saying it's the beer drinking that makes you a bigger fan?? That would explain it for me too, well that and the Jack Daniels. :lol: :lol:

Regardless I think Zakk is the man and I'm looking forward to putting on the new CD tonight.

yeah love zakk, he's playing in melbourne later this year, but its 18+.

BUT there is a shop near my place, a guitar shop, its a gibson outlet and they have the only zakk wylde custom's on the entire east coast of australia!!!!!
i think i have to go down there and give those guitars a work out, the gibson version is like $1899 (AU), christmas is coming up i wonder how much the epiphone's are...

I have to agree with Evil C..i am a drinker but i am not just feeling the love when i saw him last. It just seems repetitive and im sorry but dude... quit kissing Ozzy's ass with playing Ozzfest for like the 10th time in a row. At least headline your own shows instead on riding on Ozzy's coat tails.

MSR mistress said:
I have to agree with Evil C..i am a drinker but i am not just feeling the love when i saw him last. It just seems repetitive and im sorry but dude... quit kissing Ozzy's ass with playing Ozzfest for like the 10th time in a row. At least headline your own shows instead on riding on Ozzy's coat tails.

Makes more $$ playing Ozzfest I suppose... gotta pay the bills ya know, plus means he can afford his booze habit. But I do not see "repetitive," newe album is great.

Repetitive? Hmmm In Flames, Sentenced, :oops: :Smug: :loco: :lol:

metalheadinthe253 said:
Dude, we gotta get you some fake ID. I'm willing to pitch in, how about this rest of you? This guy needs to see some shows. :kickass: :kickass:
:lol: :lol: i still get too see some real good bands. this year ive seen psycroptic (extremely technical brutal death), cryptopsy (you should know), and soon cannibal corpse and then megadeth, arch enemy, soulfly and caliban at gigantour and in november skinless are playing. but a fake id would be great, alcohol and more shows