Any CD traders in here?

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Hello.
I am always on the lookout to set up CD trades.
Any other traders in here?

I am looking for a couple Nevermore items, amongst many others.

Thanks!

my rare Nevermore CDs are the All Black copy of EoR Limited Edition which is still in the shrink wrap, and Dead Heart the box edition, also still in the shrink wrap.

MajestikMøøse;5818612 said:
only if you want my regular nevermore albums, which, I think I can give up should you have anything cool

As far as NM goes, I am looking for Politics (either pressing is fine), In Memory, Believe in Nothing, and TGE.

my rare Nevermore CDs are the All Black copy of EoR Limited Edition which is still in the shrink wrap, and Dead Heart the box edition, also still in the shrink wrap.

I would definitely be interested in the Dead Heard box.
Are you looking for anything in particular?
Bands? Genres? etc?

Thanks!

you cant afford it

:lol: First off, if there is something I really want, the price is no issue.
I have been a collector / trader of vinyl and CDs for almost 20 years.

So, were you listing that you had these items to simply "show off" or are these items you would be willing to sell or trade?

:lol: First off, if there is something I really want, the price is no issue.
I have been a collector / trader of vinyl and CDs for almost 20 years.

So, were you listing that you had these items to simply "show off" or are these items you would be willing to sell or trade?

name a price

Mike's attatched to that badboy. If I recall, he almost chose spending the night at the movies with the box over having sex with his girlfriend, but we all know that no self-respecting box-set is gonna let its owner miss out on the tang!

oh yeah, baby!