Any ChthoniC fans here?

Sarj! you're Superfreak! Hahah alright makes sense.

I'm glad I showed you this band. They're freaking awesome! I still can't get over the fact they were funded by their own government to tour to promote Taiwan's demands to join the UN. VERY epic stuff!

discovered them two days ago, very interesting mix of metal and traditional chinese/asian music.

They have some really badass songs. I still don't think they've written a classic album yet, they tend to peak here and there with filler elsewhere, but they've definitely got the potential. Seediq Bale is probably my favourite album so far.

They have some really badass songs. I still don't think they've written a classic album yet, they tend to peak here and there with filler elsewhere, but they've definitely got the potential. Seediq Bale is probably my favourite album so far.

+1

haha...i've seen them live 2007 in a very small club..only ~20 audience members. That day i didn't like them because i wasn't that big into that kind of music. But i was impressed of the unusual instruments they used.

Love this band. Playing Chicago on October 4th with Arch Enemy as the headliner. Super stoked!!