Any Dies Irae fans here?

Chasm

Beyond The Nothingness
Aug 11, 2003
Michigan
Visit site
Hey, whats up people? Just wondering if any of you have heard Dies Irae before. Ive been a big Katatonia fan for a long time now, but i also listen to alot of other types of metal. Someone told me that they kind of sound like Katatonia. What i wanted to know is if they sound like new or older Katatonia (if they actually sound like them). If so, could any of you recommend an album of theirs? Thanks

the polish Dies Irae? with Vader members in it? it doens't even come close to Katatonia. It's more deathmetal like vader crossed with the polish scene Deathmetal, like devilyn. I only own their first EP Fear Of God.

I think they meant Dies Irae,the mexican band,they released 2 albums Etherial and Naive,I believe Naive was the one being tossed around as the fake version of Crimson 2 when the promo leaked,thats how I came across them at least,pretty good find,they sound like a more atmospheric in flames(old in flames :Smug: ) im still looking for the lyrics to Etherial so if anyone happens to have them :D