Any drummers in ottawa?

Iggs

New Metal Member
Jan 20, 2002
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
I'm a 16 year old guitarist and we also have a 16 year old singer too...we have a show in a month but our drummer quit the band on us so we need someone new...post here or email me at igorvg@hotmail.com if you're interested. We play Melodic Death Metal like In FLames, dark tranquillity, etc with some thrash and black metal influences.

A spammer? Sorry if I want to post drummer posts in the music i'm interested in playing what am I selling a product please be my drummer for only 45$.

Sorry if all my posts have to vary in topic and content...but wait you're a scary little misfit ooh misanthrope how frightening.

*Grabs bullet ala urkel bot and hurls it back*

how about i drum you on your head... how unpolite of you, you should realize that DT board is full of anti-spammer...

- red_beef

You people really have no idea what spam is do you? If I was either

A)Flooded this board with messages
B)Posted a message promoting something or selling something

All I did was make 1 post in 4 differnet forums.

@iggs: there are boards for this kind of announcements and this is not one of them. that's all. the rest of your talk is just nonsense (who said spam has to be related to selling, btw?) or random remarks about ppl you don't know. i won't mention the spam issue at all, but your thread (not post) is simply slightly too specific and uninteresting for the vast majority of users checking this board. that's why there's other forums designed for such announcements.

rahvin.

Originally posted by Misanthrope

If you love him so much date him:p
Nah, mother-like feelings tend to wake up once in a while in all females. Till you shoot them back to sleep that is :p