any fallout 2 players

MRBEAST

See my member
May 3, 2001
THE DEN OF THIEVES
Visit site
ive been playin at my buds house and finally got to the oilrig to save my people and i killed everyone from the enclave on the 1st floor, then the village elder told me i have to go downstairs to turn the prison force fields off and i gotta do it quickly so the villagers dont die... then i go down stairs and ya gotta go through a little set of rooms and when you hit the computer in the room a couple doors in whatever rooms open and you gotta run around playing with the computers til you get a path that leads out.

ive gotten into the east and west rooms and killed all the enclave their and gone through all their shit and ive tried everything i can think of, but i cant get the doors to the south room to open-anybody got any ideas?

It's been a long time since I played this and don't rememebr much. Can't help you righ tnow :erk:

but if I rememebr correctly you can install it and play it without the CD on your own comp :)

im the one with the cd, i have it installed like that on his pc. if im here i can come online but his cheap ass aint got a net connection so i play it there if i get bored

I remember you could convince the scientist to release the FEV in the air conditioning system and kill anyone now wearing power armor. That is if you have a 300% speech skill like me. Yeah that was pretty badass.

I've played that game about a million times, just keep trying those computers over and over again... And go rest when you run low on HP. There is no time you'll have to keep track of.
When you've completed the game I'll give you the tip of you life.

well It was a long time ago that I played it, but I know you can still beat it so Id say not. When you talk to someone, doesnt he explain that they are immune for some reason.

Anyway, the answer is no, I just don't remember why.

Bah, I'll tell you now before I forget. Go talk to Father Tully in New Reno and he'll give you some nice stuff. You MUST complete the game first, though.

i was expecting something more like grow up and get a life:loco:

father tully, is that the drunk guy where i stole the collection box?:loco:

i dont imagine anyone else has fucked davin in modoc. he's extra crappy if you really want someone that helps but he's pretty funny sometimes-or can be a pain. his father catches you and makes you have a shot gun wedding. after that unless someone kills him yer stuck with him. if you tell him to wait for you he tells you no i wont leave you and gets killed 2 seconds after any time he says that. if you want him to put his weapon away or take his armor off so ya can give him an upgrade he asks you "why, what did i do wrong"... he only runs and his arms are allways flyin all over, so his aim is never that great. top floor of the oilrig when yer busy dealing with the people in power armor he runs into the rec room and starts telling everyone they should be put away for what theyve done and he fucks um all up-because he's being a drama queen waveing his arms all over while he's talking, killing um by mistake:loco:

Hah, the Fallout games are better than a regular life :)

Yeah, the drunk's the guy. Want me to tell you what you'll get?

I'm guessing Davin's the guy... You can also fuck the daughter with the same consequences, but I guess the thought of screwing a woman never crossed your mind :/

after i looked how to get the dam maze doors open it didnt take long to finish the game.

the stuff with the scientist and the fev toxin, 1st off ya cant just shoot him-he has to be alive for ya to talk to him:loco: then he tells you about how he's finally got it set up so they can get rid of all of us nonhumans so the enclave can come after everyone with mutated dna is dead and restart humanity.

you still have to talk to him right and tell him he is a monster and that people surviveing in the wasteland might have different dna but they are still humans and they are a testament to the resilency of humans.

he tells you he never thought of it that way before and gives a quote (yeats?) about can he still be a child of the lamb after the heavens have cried oceans for what he was about to do-then he says id rather have hundreds of deaths on my concience than hundreds of thousands. then he blows the cure into the cells and gives you the vacine makeing you and all your people immune and he turns the fev toxin loose everywhere else on the oilrig and tells you to hurry because you wont want to see it when it starts takeing effect-and if ya arent pretty quick ya see everyones face start bleeding and they drop dead in their puddles of blood.

GREAT GAME and the way the end varries by how ya completed your missions is cool-much better than the 1st ones fucked up ending that after you save all your people the vault commander banishes you and yer all alone...