Any fans of Sonata Arctica? Don't miss them on their upcoming US headlining tour!

This man is no vaginal cavity!

will.jpg

Look at his steeled hands, holding his wooden sceptre of might firmly with taut sinew! His thews bulge with purpose and determination, and in his fiery gaze one can see the promise of a new generation, filled with hope and glory and honor and DRAGONS!!!@#!@!#!oneshift1
-nealsan

Just went to this badmotha yesterday. Yarr! It was quite excellent. The sound didn't suck (which I'm always a bit surprised at, considering some of the foul-sounding concerts I've heard), Tony's voice is a smidgen godlike, and its just been a while since I've been able to toss around my hair and howl at a concert. A good way to start my current semester. :tickled:

Gadlor said:
Just went to this badmotha yesterday. Yarr! It was quite excellent. The sound didn't suck (which I'm always a bit surprised at, considering some of the foul-sounding concerts I've heard), Tony's voice is a smidgen godlike, and its just been a while since I've been able to toss around my hair and howl at a concert. A good way to start my current semester. :tickled:

Setlist? Did they play Wolf and Raven? If they didn't, people will die, most likely at my hands.

they did not, much to my disappointment. and no 'white pearl, black oceans' either. they do have a very awesome ten minute medley that probably=everyone will enjoy - because it contains so many freaking songs. it was an a+++ concert, even with the songs that were left out.