any fans of within temptation? i got banned from their board

Brandon L

New Metal Member
Jun 1, 2007
so ever since i saw them open for lacuna coil a couple months ago ive been a huge fan! now i like them even better than lacuna coil! any fans????? also, look at this horseshit:

"For too extreme behaviour (his profile contained too extreme things, his nick refers to an extreme kind of adult content, his language was too rough and he tried to made an avatar with extreme adult content) user Bestiality is permanently banned and his account is deleted."

:mad: :mad: :mad: :cry: :rolleyes:

Brandon are you ever going to upload the video asking Christina Scabbia if she likes being pissed/shit on?

aiz.jpg

so ever since i saw them open for lacuna coil a couple months ago ive been a huge fan! now i like them even better than lacuna coil! any fans????? also, look at this horseshit:

"For too extreme behaviour (his profile contained too extreme things, his nick refers to an extreme kind of adult content, his language was too rough and he tried to made an avatar with extreme adult content) user Bestiality is permanently banned and his account is deleted."

:mad: :mad: :mad: :cry: :rolleyes:

You are gay.