Any feedback on this before I do the entire album?

TheIllusionist

Chris Clancy
Dec 6, 2008
UK
www.audioworksproductions.co.uk
Before I start going nuts and ploughing through an entire album of mixing, can anybody hear anything wrong with this other than the lack of automation on the toms/snare…

I've got far too close to it and I've lost some perspective.

Would really appreciate any feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't provide much help as I'm listening on work speakers at 50% volume....but, wanted to say that regardless of that fact it sounded really solid. I'll have to check this out on my monitors at home to get the full picture.

I'm in a similar position where I've been listening to the songs for my album so much I have completely lost perspective. Hate it....

I can't provide much help as I'm listening on work speakers at 50% volume....but, wanted to say that regardless of that fact it sounded really solid. I'll have to check this out on my monitors at home to get the full picture.

I'm in a similar position where I've been listening to the songs for my album so much I have completely lost perspective. Hate it....

Thanks man I'd really appreciate it. If you're in the same situation, let me know if I can help with a fresh set of ears. I've been "uncompressing" the drums as they became pretty dead. I've just got to that point where I'll spend a few hours on it, then realise I've made it worse.