Any free muso's here not in bands?in melbourne

Dave_Mustaine84

Boogies Woogies
Nov 27, 2002
MillPark, Victoria, Australia
my signature has most of my details

i live in Mill Park which is near Epping, Reservoir etc, to find it, go to pages 2 & 3 in the melways, look at the city put your finger on the city then move up towards the top and you should i be able to find it.

anyway im looking to make prob either a power metal, traditional metal or heavy metal band,

my email is metalmeshuggahman1@iprimus.com.au

my name is Terry

and im a guitarist

i don't really have any real unfluences i just play in key and make riffs

Nice photo with Dave! :)

I'm a free musician but I'm from the south eastern suburbs and soon moving even further south to Berwick.... I'm hoping to get a band going myself, but more the LA sleaze/glam metal type thing. It's very difficult to find people these days for that haha!

yeah man , like metal shop ... " hi , i'm peppy , i like heavy metal alot , and i wanna start a band like korn , limp bizket , and linkin shit , and i have a very cool onyx guitar and my boos pedals , and i'm looking for people who can make the crowd jump like iot's easter and they are the almighty bunnies ...
and please to be technical cause i'm not , and i don't wanna be upstaged ...... :D "

they can get fucked .......
i'll see you on sunday dude , and will talk then lol .. Metal Mayhem here we eat lol :lol:

live in melbourne, st kilda...was thinking more full on heavy metal/glam...i write/sing play the keys and basic shit on the guitar, just to write with etc... e-mail we can talk more about your/my ideas...LKK seetootwo@hotmail.com

Damn it took you over one year to post here, hahahaha.

I'm not interested in playing metal all that much nowadays, except for traditional stuff as a rthymn guitarist i guess, anyway i've moved into punk territory and hope to play in a punk band one of these days .

cheers though.