Any gamers??

Adam.G

och aye the noo
Jan 21, 2007
Scotland
yeh...don't know why i havn't thought of this before...but there must be a few gamers amongst us forum goers??

just thought i'd mention it. if anyone want's a game sometime gimme a shout.

if you are a gamer you can use this thread to post what games you play on each format, what you'r steamid, xfire name is etc....

Games:
PC - BF1942 (and DC mod), CSS, Gunz, WoW, Unreal Tournament (the original), Trackmania.

Xbox 360 - Halo 3, GRID: Racedriver, BF Bad Company, GH3, Rockband, PGR3.

Names:
Xfire - Lur =GCHQ=
SteamID - lur_gchq
Xbox Gamertag - Lur GCHQ

feel free to add me, if you are going to, you'r best bet would be Xfire...im always signed into that and im rarely on the xbox.

soo aye, feel free to discuss further or completely ignore this post. :headbang:

----------------
Now playing: Killswitch Engage - Declaration
via FoxyTunes

ahhh, i have an orc warlock on blades edge...don't play it that much though, mainly play CS:S, although ive been playing the COD5 beta the last couple days on my pc...looks like it'll be a good game. i should be getting fable 2 in the next few days, waiting on it getting delivered... you should add me on the eggbox and ill maybe see yeh in fable sometime :)

----------------
Now playing: Killswitch Engage - Hope Is...
via FoxyTunes

id consider myself a semi hardcore gamer, playing mostly every fps for the 360. and alot on the pc.

well, as my original post sais, feel free to add me on live,steam, xfire...whatever...

ive now got COD5 on the PC...my ingame name is Lurr. again, feel free to add me anyone :)

yeh, i completely forgot to add this to my original post.

if you are interested in PC gaming you should vist forum.gamecommunity.co.uk (=GCHQ= (gamecommmunity headquarters))

to quote a fellow member we are "A community of like minded gamers". none of you'r stupid clan buisness...just a bunch of friendly folk who enjoy playing games together.

that will maybe explain my name's in the original post containing GCHQ or =GCHQ=, and Lur is my gaming alias.

lurgchqei3qp3.gif

MY christmas signature :headbang:
----------------
Now playing: All That Remains - The Air That I Breathe
via FoxyTunes

when my new computer finally arrives, you can count me again to the gamers.
favorit mp game: COD 4 ( i dont like COD 5 that much)
waiting for operation flashpoint 2

wow. crushridge. horde. intheshadows.

arrggg....i'd love to play and have a bit of banter with you some time nicky but ive got only one character on blades edge, and really can't be arsed starting from level one.

ill think about it though :p

just do it you scumbag i have a bunch of lowbies and my main is only 64... don't find myself on that much anymore