Any good musicians in the US?

guitar1j

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2002
RI, USA
Hi to all of the Symphony X fans! And of course anyone else,

I live in the RI area in the US and want to start a project with some really talented musicians. I've been playing guitar for 12 years and know my way around. Anyone from the Rhode Island, Conneticut or Massachusetts area?

I'm looking to team up with 4 others a bassist, drummer, keyboardist and singer to record an intense CD and maybe take it further with the right level of dedication.

It is very, very hard to find great musicians. I've been trying to find a complete bandful of great musicians for almost ten years and never had it.

My email: guitar1j@yahoo.com
jason.c.souza@verizon.net

Take care,
Jason

Well I am a musician from Spener, MA which is just south of Worcester. That might be kinda far away... But I play Bass and I can also carry a tune. I've only been playing the bass for about three years, but I've had a six string about a year and a half, and I can play pretty much anything I want on it (with enough practice :rolleyes: ) But yeah, I'm into Dream Theater, Symphony X and my favorite band is Pain of Salvation. So there you go.

Excellent want to contact me? How about gear?

Which songs would you want to play if we got together? Do you use AIM? If you do my username is guitar1j.

How old are you? I'm 28. And I work pretty close to where you live so you're not far at all.

I think a lot more can be accomplished through chatting with a messenger program like yahoo messenger or AIM.

You sound pretty confident, that is cool. I record in my home studio I may have some material to send you if you are interested.

Hope to hear from you,
Jason

guitar1j@yahoo.com

To correct a mistake above, my yahoo messenger handle is guitar1j but my AIM handle is jsguitar1

Sorry about the mistake.

Take care,
Jason