Any Guesses For Tool's April Fool's Announcement

I completely agree with everything Kurtz has to say about Tool's fanbase, mainly because I was once myself one of those dipshits that idolised them and hung on their every word and then I eventually realised how fucking stupid I looked.
But I was 14, I reckon that's pretty excusable. What isn't excusable is that there's people well above twice that age who still totally idolise Tool.
I see my whole Tool obsession as pubescent naiveté, but I couldn't possible imagine anyone thinking that way with a supposedly grown up, fully developed brain n all that shit.

And also, Lateralus is definately sonic perfection. Best production of any album. Ever, and probably one of my favourite albums ever to boot.

Saw them live twice aswell, Hammersmith Apollo in London not long after 10k days came out, and that was really good, but then I saw them when they had the lasers and the video on the floor and they were playing the 10,000 Days duo of songs and the older stuff (got swamp song at that gig too :D) and they were 2 of the best gigs I've ever been to.