any guesses?

v01c354nd51gn5

Awakenings
Dec 18, 2003
DE:-\
Budding artists, take your pen, brush, mouse and carry out a work inspired of Adagio.
One cd "A Band in Upperworld Live", Japanese edition dedicated is to be gained.
Most beautiful works will be exposed on the website.
Go back limit to sending : 30.08.2004.
:confused::confused:what does that mean in english?:confused::confused:
my guess is that they are having a contest for new cover art for the release of the new live cd?

It's a contest, and you can win a copy of the Japanese version of the live album (autographed, I think). The cover art of the live CD is a picture of David Readman and Stephan Forte together on stage, so unless they change the cover when it is released in the rest of the world, I don't think that's why they're having the contest. I think a live photo of the band on stage is a very appropriate cover for a live album.

the band im in (Awakenings) has an Adagio-inspired song. and thanks for clearing it up Leopard. i was way off. :loco: i prolly overlooked this, but when is the live cd coming out in the USA?

v01c354nd51gn5 said:
i prolly overlooked this, but when is the live cd coming out in the USA?
I originally heard that the live album was coming out in the rest of the world in September, but I just read an interview with Stephan Forte that says it is coming out in Europe in September, so that suggests that it's not coming out in the U.S.A. :( If it doesn't, you could still order it online, or try to get it as an import.

I have band too..named Grand Discovery and we have insipired from adagio, but we probably cant go to studio if they havent built that yet. How much it costs if you record in studio? something demo?