Any Jag Panzer fans here?

Golden_Goose

Feb 9, 2003
Swamps of Jersey
Visit site
Jag panzer are an amazing band one of my fave bands ive yet to see live hopw they make it to the uk one day :D

Mark is indeed a great guy i remember he use to post on the maiden BB alot and was always really cool,those were the days before it went tits up

Raven_1 said:
Jag panzer are an amazing band one of my fave bands ive yet to see live hopw they make it to the uk one day :D

Mark is indeed a great guy i remember he use to post on the maiden BB alot and was always really cool,those were the days before it went tits up

And tits up it wento_O

I was posting on there since the spring of 99 and it was alot of fun then but when they closed down the GC is sunk.

Mark rules! Jag played here in Jersey in 2002 (4 days before our daughter was born, 3rd child) when they opened for In Flames and Ice Earth and we had a BBQ for the band afterwards which was great and Mark thanked me by putting my name (Goose) in the credits on the Decade Of The Nail Spiked Bat 2 cd set and he also did the same on the new cd Casting The Stones :cool:

Century records wants them to do a double live cd so they're thinking about doing it along with doing a new studio record that Mark says will be a concept one:cool:

I can't wait!:headbang:

Golden_Goose said:
And tits up it wento_O

I was posting on there since the spring of 99 and it was alot of fun then but when they closed down the GC is sunk.

Mark rules! Jag played here in Jersey in 2002 (4 days before our daughter was born, 3rd child) when they opened for In Flames and Ice Earth and we had a BBQ for the band afterwards which was great and Mark thanked me by putting my name (Goose) in the credits on the Decade Of The Nail Spiked Bat 2 cd set and he also did the same on the new cd Casting The Stones :cool:

Century records wants them to do a double live cd so they're thinking about doing it along with doing a new studio record that Mark says will be a concept one:cool:

I can't wait!:headbang:

Cant wait for that! :headbang:

Picked up AMPLE DESTUCTION in '84 used for like $3.00... One of my very fav albums ever! Certainly in my all time top 10 metal lps. Totally blew me away: Great album artwork, every track was a killer, a real metal classic. The Tyrants Ep was pretty killer also, but the later stuff without Harry on vocals was pretty bad, the newer stuff is good though & i'm glad they are still at it, but I still prefer the early stuff imho. One of the better US metal bands around, no doubt about that! :kickass: