any local bands playing at the March 24th philly show?

meh. i dont wanna go all the way to philly over $6 (only reason im going to philly is cuz the one in NY is on a monday, whereas philly, the next closest one is on a saturday)

how many times did i say philly? i counted 3. philly willy XD (sry if im making fun of anyone who lives there)

meh. i dont wanna go all the way to philly over $6 (only reason im going to philly is cuz the one in NY is on a monday, whereas philly, the next closest one is on a saturday)

how many times did i say philly? i counted 3. philly willy XD (sry if im making fun of anyone who lives there)

it's cool. As far as there being a local band,I don't think there will be any. You said Philly 3 times,yup. It's ok. Where in Jersey are you from?

it's cool. As far as there being a local band,I don't think there will be any. You said Philly 3 times,yup. It's ok. Where in Jersey are you from?

im from central jersey area. like Freehold, Old Bridge, (God...nj fails as a state...prolly the most recognizable towns in NJ are Camden and Newark....yeah...go jersey....at least we got Six Flags haha.)

Just think, that $6 you're saving can go towards those goddam bridge tolls.

haha exactly!

im from central jersey area. like Freehold, Old Bridge, (God...nj fails as a state...prolly the most recognizable towns in NJ are Camden and Newark....yeah...go jersey....at least we got Six Flags haha.)

haha exactly!

Freehold...isn't that near Sayreville?

mmm kinda in the opposite direction from the exact town im in (marlboro) freehold is south of marlboro. sayerville is north of it. but both are like within 15 mins of my town.