Any Maiden-freak guitarists?

NoEffenPicks

Dec 14, 2004
Hey all, first off, sorry if this violates board policy as not relating to the "girls" but being a longtime member of this community, I wanted to check to see if there were any other LA-based musicians (particularly guitarsists) among our forum members here interested in playing Maiden. I'm starting with something casual for now. Have a singer, drummer and potential another guitarist already, so I'm looking for other skilled musicians who can accurately play all eras of Maiden.

Cheers and up the Irons!

Well ....... i think i could be your man but the only problem is that i live in Mexico..................hope you can find someone :)

Would love you hear you play sometime... Of course, anytime you make it up to LA, you can be our "Janick"...

:loco:

Looks like things are falling into place quickly so hopefully I'll be dusting off the rig soon!

Up the Irons

Would love you hear you play sometime... Of course, anytime you make it up to LA, you can be our "Janick"...

:loco:

Looks like things are falling into place quickly so hopefully I'll be dusting off the rig soon!

Up the Irons

yeaah!!! that would be great!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: hope to see some videos of your band soon or a myspace :headbang: :headbang: