Any musicians in north east england

May 23, 2004
Hey, Im from washington, tyne and wear, Im into melodic death metal like in flames and children of bodom, progressive metal like dream theater, classic metal like Iron Maidon and Black Sabbath but my favourite band is opeth, Iv been playing guitar for about two and a half years and I study music at shiny row college(Im going onto my second year), if anyone is intrested in starting a band or project or whatever you can reply in this thread, email me at themonkeysatemysoul@msn.com my msn messenger name is the same thing or you can send me a pm

later

Im in the northwest unfortunetly. Ive been looking for other musicians into melodic metal in this area for about a year and a half now. With no success.

Very frustrating

You have the same problem Needled?

Day_Before_Dawn said:
You have the same problem Needled?

Not really, i'm not wanting to start a melodic death band... as such.

I wanna do something else, some shit that no-one has ever done before :D

NeedledWarheart said:
Not really, i'm not wanting to start a melodic death band... as such.

I wanna do something else, some shit that no-one has ever done before :D

sounds interesting man. Good luck with thinking something new up. Im trying that myself, but alot of styles have already been molded together. So is very different to get anything "new sounding" these days.

I guess you could always try creating "Metal Funk" :p

Funny thing is actually, for the hell of it, i was trying to combine death emtal and funk (for a laugh) today cause i had to kill 2 hours. Interesting results.

But yeah, dude, Wait and if i find a band and i can live my vision, i'll send ya a tape :D

ever tried combining Satyricon and Rage Against The Machine??

well, sometimes i come up with really strange ideas.......... but it really works :)