Any New Yorker's listen to Eddie Trunk????

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Apparently Sir Charles was on, and played several tracks from the new album. If Eddie was on in my area, I'd listen!

UPDATE 1/17/03:
The latest Eddie Trunk Presents show: Halford at Lamour in Brooklyn Feb 28th. Tickets on sale now at Ticketmaster, at the Lamour box office (no service charge) starting Saturday night 1/18! I've been hinting about this on the air, it's now official!
This weekend on WNEW, Friday we will have our usual features and the return of "Feedback" where you can call in and talk music.
Saturday (National show) Gary Cherone checks in about the show we will host with Tribe Of Judah at Don Hills, tons of giveaways and our regular features and surprises. As you know by now, anything can happen on Saturday nights and usually does! Last week we had an unscheduled visit from Charlie of Anthrax and we world premiered several tracks from the new Anthrax CD out April 15th. Eddie Trunk show is the ONLY place to hear exclusive new Anthrax, and you got it here first! Also this weekend, the Eddie Trunk shows are the ONLY place to win tickets to see Rob Halford at Lamour, Tribe Of Judah @ Don Hills and Kings X at BB Kings!

We have some great things to announce very soon about some other cool events in the works.

Lot's of talk about the rumoured Kiss/Aerosmith tour. I must stress this is NOT confirmed and no dates have been announced. If you remember, this was also rumoured last year and never happened. Nothing confirmed yet! If/when it is, I'll let you know. Also, as we have talked about at length, Ace is NOT currently part of Kiss!

Wouldn't it be cool if Anthrax opened up this Aerosmith/KISS tour. Put your opinions of both bands aside and just think about how many people are gonna show up for this tour? I guaranfuckingtee you it is the biggest $$$$maker of the year. Anyway, I'm out like Neil Turbins comeback album.

Of course they are gonna headline for this album, but somewhere along the line they need to open up for someone if they want any exposure. An Anthrax club tour is just preaching to the choir. The perfect summer tour would be to open arena's/ampitheatres for someone big, and play small clubs in secondary cities on nights off.

i would love for them to open for kiss/aerosmith,when kiss first started the reunion i think anthrax deserved to be asked,they were one of the most outspoken kiss fans at the time,they were singing there praises for years before anyone else gave a shit about them!!!

Originally posted by mrthrax
i would love for them to open for kiss/aerosmith,when kiss first started the reunion i think anthrax deserved to be asked,they were one of the most outspoken kiss fans at the time,they were singing there praises for years before anyone else gave a shit about them!!!

The only reason Anthrax didn't get that gig in 1996, is because KISS wanted only new acts, and acts that would play for free. Hence, you got the Deftones, Powerman 5k, and the Nixons. Some shows (only a few) had veteran acts like Alice In Chains and the Melvins.