Any news? Updates?

Busy writing, Stu is working with a couple of side projects. Busy re-mixing the S/T CD.

Man, I envy you. Not to be a pest but can you give us some insight as to how it's turning out? Tim actually replied to me on MySpace regarding the status of Into Eternity and he said that he has 25 minutes worth of music recorded and that Century Media doesn't have much of a budget for them in 2010 so I guess they are going to be doing off shows and keep writing. I'm just glad he took time to update me on the status of the band. I was in severe emotional suspense there for awhile. ;P

Man, I recently rediscovered my love for this band. Decided to check back here to see if there are any new updates. Doesn't seem to be anything :< I am disappoint. Whatever happened to the s/t remix?

It's now been 2.5 years since the release of The Incurable Tragedy. It is with great sadness that I have to move my FAVORITE BAND IN THE ENTIRE WORLD into the "Inactive" category. It blows when musicians can't make a decent living playing this stuff anymore...

I communicate with Tim Roth frequently on Facebook and they are currently writing the next album. I hope it will be done this year because I really need some new IE to jam to but rest assured they are still around. If you need to know more they have been updating their MySpace blog.

Good news to hear, cause it feels like an "eternity" since the last release....but hey, thats the music biz nowadays. Will patiently wait this year.