Any Nile fans?

Alucard

Admatha
Jun 3, 2001
Annandale, NJ, USA
Visit site
Just wondering who in here listens to Nile. I'm listening to Black Seeds of Vengenge right now and it's fucking intense. Masturbating the War God kicks ass. The first time I ever heard them was back a few months ago when I saw them opening for Cradle of Filth. They put on a great set. I can't believe something this extreme came out of South Carolina.

Good time to tell my Nile story. I was "new on the metal scene" (gag! :loco: ) and I was watching my friends' band play a show that Nile was also playing. So I'm sitting on the sidelines, and this guy next to me starts talking about what a good band they are. So I start gushing about my friends' band, they're so great, i know those guys, blah, blah, blah, all this stupid yapping. Turns out the guy was Dallas, one of the guitarists. I even said something inane like, "Do you play an instrument?" So then he said who he was. doh. :cry:

Yeah, Nile is a great band!
I´ve got their "Black Seeds of Vengeance" album and it´s very intense. I hope to see them very soon! The title song kicks ass, I always started to sing when I hear that song!:D

NILE is awesome!! "Amongst The Catacombs Of Nephren-Ka" is a true masterpiece!!
I'm so annoyed that none of these good brutal death metal bands comes to Sweden and Scandinavia! We have fans here too!:(

Anyway, long live NILE!!:headbang:

I love Nile too - they are just so damn exciting to listen too! You all need to track down the "In the Begining..." cd with demo stuff on it, coz theres a version of "Ramases" (..is that how you spell it??!!) on it thats even better than on "Amongst...".

Well, to tell my Nile story....their new guitar player, Dallas, was in a thrash band with my brother wayyyy back in the day (90-92)....and I finally got to catch with him at a Nile show! He remembered me even though I was probably about ten when he last saw me....Dallas was a badass back then too....he growls now, but when he sang back then, he had an AWESOME voice....he could pull off a Warrel Dane easily (their cover of "Battle Angels" was perfect)...I wish I still had the demo so Icould upload the files so everyone could hear them, but unfortunately I haven't been able to get my oldest brother (who engineered the demo) to make a copy of it...oh well...can't ask for much.....he's mixing my band's album right now for free....WHAT a nice guy, eh? well, i'm gonna quit rambling...see everyone later :)

thats bad ass that he was in your brothers band once! I got in the beggining and black seeds. i still need to get catacombs sometime. NILE KICKS ASS! they have one hell of a live show too.