Nile, CradleofFilth, GodForbid show

SerenityPainted

New Metal Member
May 1, 2001
Seattle
Visit site
Anyone go to see them in Seattle?

Nile kicked ass. Their new bassist/vocalist did an excellent job. I've never been a cradle of filth fan and now never will. Dani's mic was way too loud and with his girlish screams had made a deafening result. cradle's performance pissed me off, too much cheese...

FUCKING NILE!!!!:(

I saw the show in Denver. Nile was fucking badass...Tight as hell, and that drummer was so damn good. Cradle sucked big dick. Dani just spent his whole set whining about sound and crap. they were so bad. I left after a couple of songs. Nile ruled though. God Forbid was really bad too. I dont get into them. Not sure why they got signed to Century Media.

Didn't see the show in any of the places mentioned, but rather went to the Cleveland show. As others have mentioned, Dani's girly shrieks were terribly nauseating, and I barely avoiding getting up and leaving four or five times. The girl on stilts (beyond sexual reasons) provided life in that she actually engaged the crowd, whereas the band just head-banged. Never thought a headliner good be so horrible. Seriously considering dumping "midian," though, as the show proved actually what the album proves, that sitting through the whole damn thing is pain-inducing.:(

Nile was incredible, though. The interaction from the bassist and two guitarists was amazing, and the music was delivered top-notch. ...Gates of Ishtar is incredible live.:eek: What's interesting about the interaction was how little they said to the crowd, no moronic swearing "wake fucking up, cleveland" (*cough* God Forbid *cough*) yet actively engaged them through fistpumping and metal signs. It was marvelous to behold. Hope they tour one last time for Black Seeds... I didn't get into them until about two months ago, missing the headlining tour they did back in Feb., and want to see this band again soon.

God Forbid was passable. Grindgore isn't my thing, but the one guitarist showed they had musicianship and melody woven into three or four songs. That's not nearly enough to make me buy an album, but shows they may have potential here later on...

toodles.:heh: