Any of u playin´ in rock or metal band?

Serge

metalmaniac
Sep 4, 2001
Austria
Hi there ppl
It seems there are some musicians on this board - i believe i´ve read ´bout the one or other metal/rock playin guy in here :)
I´m singin in a rockband for nearly 12 years now (GC&F) and still won´t stop :D maybe i therefore love nevermore that much - WDs voice is that thrilling!!
So what about u? any of u active out there??

I play bass for about 3 years now.I've been playing here and there in loval bands,but nothing serious yet.I just started 2 bands,one heavy and the other one more proggy,and we'll see where it goes.

I've been playing guitar for a bit over twelve years, and have been in a number of bands rangeing from progressive to power to death to thrash to just plain old heavy metal.

The band i am in at the moment has been about for around three years, but the current lineup has only been definate for about six months. It is fully my creation, and i am a total power-monger-control-freak when it comes to my music. :D

Basically we play progressive death/thrash. Lots of complicated yet melodic (just a bit of a stab at the people in that other thread!! you know who i'm talking about...!) guitar work happening.

Basically the metal scene where i live (brisbane, australia) is not good at all. Occasional pub gigs here and there, but when i get the band up and running properly, i guess it is immenant that we go to melbourne and sydney to actually get some proper gigs.

so there you have it. my band.

i play in a metal band. got a bunch of demos out , opened for almost every heavy band that comes through my state and oh yeah, i played in DEATH.

Hia five - i gotta song of death .. can´t remember the title ... from mp3.com ... put it on my new metal collection ... but had no time listenin :) sorry :)
too much stuff out there ... i´m full with in flames, nevermore and opeth right now!

btw - stay metal! *grin to LSD*

what would life be without music??????