Any Other Musicians Out There?

My dream band would play prog metal, but not all the numbers have to be 20 minute epic wankfests...:loco: I'd throw in some jazz-fusion, some Afro cuban, acoustic stuff, and a few "out there" pieces and covers.

Right now, I hold the low end for a bunch of guys and gals older than me.
I don't mind, though...the pay's pretty good, and most of the girls and women I bump into like my long hair. :D

Raistlin said:
I am bassist Looking for the right metal band to join. I have way to much gear to list and am willing to relocate for the right band.

I emailed you a response to that, but got an email failure notification message.

DieselDemon666 said:
Ain't a band worth sh*t without their drummer. We know how valuable we are. We are the backbone of any successful band. (this has been a message from the "save the skins" foundation)...........................lol.

True, provided the drummer can play a variety of tempos and maintain them at a consistent level for an entire song. If not, drum machines, samplers and sequencers come in handy. :Smug:

I am bassist Looking for the right metal band to join. I have way to much gear to list and am willing to relocate for the right band.

U.S.A. For U.S.A. -Carnivore

Hey Raistlin,

U said u would relocate for the right sorta music can I ask where to? Do u think u could e-mail me? My address is at quiintus@hotmail.com